Deliver personalized experiences with JRNI
COVID-19 has changed the face of business as usual - and businesses have to change along with it. JRNI offers a collection of features that will help you reopen safely while maintaining social distancing best practices.
Learn more 👉
Reach your customers with voice and video
- Shift from a face-to-face model to a remote model. Many appointments that were meant to be in person can occur via video and voice. Give this option to your customers so you can stay connected while keeping them safe.
- Show that there are alternatives to on-site visits. One-to-one appointments allow people to look each other in the eye and connect, even from afar. You can still be together, even if you’re apart.
- Be more secure than the rest. Remote appointments with JRNI are fully native, meaning neither you nor your customers need to integrate with any third-party apps.
Control crowds with capacity management
- Set maximum capacity. Define a limit for how many visitors can be safely allowed inside.
- Know exactly how many people are on-site. Count visitors entering and leaving the store in real-time - and from multiple entrances and exits. You’ll always know how many people are inside, and how many more you can allow to enter.
- Eliminate outside lines. When your maximum capacity is reached, walk-ins can enter a virtual queue, and be notified via email or SMS that it’s their turn to come back and enter the store.
- Guarantee zero wait time. For customers who don’t want to risk having to wait for their turn, they can pre-book time slots and be guaranteed immediate entry. You can even reserve certain time slots for at-risk populations.
Control on-site traffic with curbside pickup
- Make buying and pickup easy for your customers. JRNI makes buying online and picking up in-store simple and intuitive.
- Control crowds and eliminate lines. By allowing customers to schedule pickup times, you can control how many customers arrive at once, allowing for best-practice social distancing.
- Give your customers curbside or carryout choices. Whether you offer curbside pickup or in-store collection - or both - you can do it with JRNI.
Stay in touch via virtual events
- Stay connected with your customers. Virtual events are a great way to keep the conversation alive. Show customers that you’re there for them, even from a distance.
- Showcase your products. While your event is taking place, relevant products - with direct links to their product pages - can be highlighted on-screen.
- Keep up the cash flow. Virtual events can be free, but they don’t have to be. Boost revenue by charging registration fees for your valuable insight and services.
Eliminate lines with virtual queuing
- Reinvent what it means to be in line. If your customers need to wait to enter your location or to be seen for 1:1 service, they can be in line without actually being in line. It’s social-distancing-friendly - and also much more pleasant.
- Allow for easy self-service. If customers want to join a queue to be seen 1:1, they can do so from any device - and then also mark themselves as arrived when they’ve actually shown up.
- Reduce no-shows and walkouts. SMS updates keep customers informed about where they are in the queue, so they show up on time and don’t walk away.
In-person appointments for COVID-19 testing and more
- Allow for simple self-scheduling via your website. JRNI integrates seamlessly with your existing website to make it simple to schedule an appointment in only a few clicks.
- Make it easier to follow social-distancing guidelines. By having visitors come in during predefined slots, you avoid crowded locations and keep everyone safe and comfortable.
- Reduce late arrivals and no-shows. JRNI’s appointment scheduling services come with automatic confirmations and reminders.
- Schedule COVID-19 testing. If you’re a healthcare provider, you can use appointments to execute a well-organized testing strategy.