Collaborate with like-minded teammates to create things you'll actually give a damn about.
We believe in spending more time doing the things you’re passionate about, and less time on the things you do just because you have to. This belief is at the heart of our company mission, and inside JRNI, the same is true of our team.
INSPIRE the best talent to join us
NURTURE our people to do their best work
GROW everyone through learning
Our mission is to enable companies to build powerful human-to-human experiences.
JRNI is reinventing how companies build vital customer connections through our talent, technology, and expertise. Because of our culture of togetherness and inclusion, we support and encourage our team to live our values.
To build one team. One JRNI.
Work together to create an environment of inclusivity where we can achieve success as a team.
Work professionally, be accountable for your work, and treat others with respect and kindness.
Always be learning, and challenging the status quo. Start by asking "why" and see where it takes you.
Doing what matters
Work intelligently to continuously add value to both our customers and to the business as a whole.
And, of course,
We'll give you the right tools and ensure you have opportunities to learn and grow. This also means we encourage you to work the way that’s most comfortable for you.
Health & well-being
- Gym discounts
- Flexible working options to help you strike the right balance (plus generous maternity and paternity policies)
- Mental Health First Aiders and Mental Health Champions in every office
- Access to Boxx, which provides online workouts and wellness classes
- 24/7 access to qualified therapists via phone
- Dedicated break areas around the office
- Prayer/meditation/nursing breaks and rooms to do so
- Complimentary weekly yoga class in London
Learning & development
- Learning encouraged at every level
- 3 days each year to specifically spend on your own learning
- 2 hours each week for you to dedicate to your own professional learning, plus support in finding courses that are right for you
- In-house technical training
- Access to online courses
- Personal book allowance
- Recognition platform to highlight and reward achievements
- Company shout outs
- Work anniversary day off (to celebrate, of course!)
- Career development with both technical expert and managerial pathways
- Employee referral program
- Discounts at hundreds of retailers
- Friday drinks
- Team socials
- Company parties, company kickoffs, and product launches
- Ping pong, dartboard, and foosball table
Take a peek to see if there’s an opportunity for you.
"At JRNI, I am lucky to be part of a fantastic team who are always ready listen to my ideas and opinions. It's a company that truly encourages collaboration and unity, and you'll always find someone who's ready to support you. The company puts a lot of emphasis on meeting customers face-to-face which means I travel internationally on a regular basis. This a huge advantage of the role because it allows me to work with some the world's largest brands on some really exciting projects."Angie Customer Success Manager (EMEA) - London Office
"I'm really proud to work here and explaining to people how the business has grown from when I first started always amazes people. JRNI will certainly help you go as far as you want to go. It's been a great 7 years so far. 6 office moves (I lose count), 100+ employees, and meeting fellow sports entertainment (wrestling) fans. I couldn't ask for anything more."Vinh Implementation Manager - London Office
"Life at JRNI is unlike any other. You get to work with some truly amazing people day in and day out and it's inspiring to see everyone come together and work towards something that delivers immense value to our customers. Most of all we celebrate our achievements and are always up for the next challenge. At JRNI we work hard but play harder!"Prash Pre-sales Solutions - Sydney Office
“JRNI has one of the best working environments I have experienced. The missions and ethics that were on the job description, which attracted me to the role initially, are a part of everyday life and are adhered to by all employees at JRNI. There are excellent opportunities for professional and career development with everyone working constantly to achieve."Valentina Systems Operations Engineer - London Office
"The main reason that I really like working at JRNI is that I am given the freedom to tackle problems in my own way, and manage my own workload. I get the support I need to grow my skills, and I always feel like my work and feedback is valued."Ben Systems Support Engineer - London Office
"Life at JRNI is great. My coworkers are smart, friendly, and supportive. I love the mix of independence and teamwork within my team, and the organization as a whole. What also makes JRNI different is that I have a very supportive manager who always wants me to succeed and grow. That support, combined with the company's weekly commitment to personal development, is something that is unique to JRNI."Christina Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist - Boston Office