Back in Business
Retailers are undergoing a customer experience (CX) revolution, driven by new shopper behaviour, the capability of technology, and the need to stay relevant in a crowded market.
Back in Business: The new rules of retail customer experience
The best retailers are not wrapped up in the argument about stores versus online. Instead, merging both of these sales channels to drive compelling CX and give consumers more reasons to shop with them.
This report picks out five new rules of retail CX as the industry gets back to business:
- The store is more than a store
- Online video and bringing the store to a digital audience
- Drive-thru formats and ramping up convenience
- Concierge service reborn for a digital age
- Consultative and clued-up staff