Executive Summary: Modern Consumer Research 2019
Key trends from 2,000 modern shoppers
For the third year, JRNI conducted independent research to learn about shopper behavior and trends that will guide retailers in 2020.
In this Executive Summary, you'll get a high-level feel for the top trends confronting today's multichannel consumers, and insights into where they'd like to see retailers improve.
Key trends include:
- The acceleration of omnichannel shopping
- The desire for scheduling appointments
- The impact of in-store events
- The power of positive in-store experiences
- Areas for refinement of stores
Now is the time to put yourself into the mind of the modern consumer and understand their priorities.