Executive Summary: Modern Consumer Research 2019
Key trends from 2,000 modern shoppers
For the third year, JRNI conducted independent research to learn about shopper habits and trends that will guide retailers in 2020.
In this Executive Summary, you'll get a high-level feel for the top trends confronting today's multi-channel consumers, and insights into where they'd like to see retailers improve.
Key findings include:
- The acceleration of omnichannel shopping
- The desire for scheduling appointments
- The impact of in-store events
- The power of positive in-store experiences
- Areas of refinement for stores
With the holidays around the corner, the time is now to put yourself into the mind of the modern consumer and understand their priorities.