When unexpected events occur, people immediately turn to their banks to assess budgets, pay bills, and think about their futures. Banks are essential, and maintaining a sense of trust, security, and availability are paramount. They need to be available anywhere, anytime, and from any device. And because it’s a business based on trust, one-on-one communication is a key part of the mix.
You need to drive business without bustle. You can do it with JRNI.
Deliver services remotely with voice and video
- Shift from a face-to-face model to a remote model. Continue to manage account openings, loan consultations, mortgages, and more - JRNI’s video and voice appointments help you reach customers anywhere.
- Show that there are alternatives to on-site visits. Remote appointments allow people to look each other in the eye and connect, even from afar. You can still be together, even if you’re apart.
- Be more secure than the rest. Remote Appointments with JRNI are fully native, meaning neither you nor your customers need to integrate with any third-party apps.
Practice social distancing with footfall management
- Set maximum occupancy. Define a limit for how many visitors can be safely allowed in your branch, and vary these limits by day and hour as necessary.
- Know exactly how many people are in your branch. Count visitors entering and leaving the branch in real-time - and from multiple entrances and exits. You’ll always know how many people are inside, and how many more you can allow to enter.
- Eliminate outside lines. When your maximum occupancy is reached, walk-ins can enter a virtual queue, and be notified via email or SMS that it’s their turn to come back and enter the branch.
- Guarantee zero wait time. For customers who don’t want to risk having to wait for their turn, they can pre-book time slots and be guaranteed immediate entry. You can even reserve certain time slots for at-risk populations.
Eliminate lines with virtual queuing
- Reinvent what it means to be in line. If your customers need to wait to enter your location or wait to be seen for 1:1 service, they can be in line without actually being in line. It’s social-distancing-friendly - and also much more pleasant.
- Allow for easy self-service. If customers want to join a queue to be seen 1:1, they can do so from any device - and then also mark themselves as arrived when they’ve actually shown up.
- Reduce no-shows and walkouts. SMS updates keep customers informed about where they are in the queue, so they show up on time and don’t walk away.