Deliver safe, personalized experiences with JRNI
When unexpected events occur, people immediately turn to their banks to assess budgets, pay bills, and think about their futures. Banks are essential, and maintaining a sense of trust, security, and availability are paramount. They need to be available anywhere, anytime, and from any device. And because it’s a business based on trust, one-on-one communication is a key part of the mix.
You need to drive business without bustle. You can do it with JRNI. Learn more 👉
Deliver services remotely with voice and video
- Shift from a face-to-face model to a remote model. Continue to manage account openings, loan consultations, mortgages, and more - JRNI’s video and voice appointments help you reach customers anywhere.
- Show that there are alternatives to on-site visits. Remote appointments allow people to look each other in the eye and connect, even from afar. You can still be together, even if you’re apart.
- Be more secure than the rest. Remote Appointments with JRNI are fully native, meaning neither you nor your customers need to integrate with any third-party apps.
Practice social distancing with capacity management
- Set maximum capacity. Define a limit for how many visitors can be safely allowed in your branch.
- Know exactly how many people are in your branch. Count visitors entering and leaving the branch in real-time - and from multiple entrances and exits. You’ll always know how many people are inside, and how many more you can allow to enter.
- Eliminate outside lines. When your maximum capacity is reached, walk-ins can enter a virtual queue, and be notified via email or SMS that it’s their turn to come back and enter the branch.
- Guarantee zero wait time. For customers who don’t want to risk having to wait for their turn, they can pre-book time slots and be guaranteed immediate entry. You can even reserve certain time slots for at-risk populations.
Eliminate lines with virtual queuing
- Reinvent what it means to be in line. If your customers need to wait to enter your location or wait to be seen for 1:1 service, they can be in line without actually being in line. It’s social-distancing-friendly - and also much more pleasant.
- Allow for easy self-service. If customers want to join a queue to be seen 1:1, they can do so from any device - and then also mark themselves as arrived when they’ve actually shown up.
- Reduce no-shows and walkouts. SMS updates keep customers informed about where they are in the queue, so they show up on time and don’t walk away.